Immigration Attorney – Immigration Lawyer – Immigration Law Firm - Durrani Law Firm
Contact Now


Emergency 24/7


H-1B2 DOD Researcher & Development Project Worker

  • Home >
  • H-1B2 DOD Researcher & Development Project Worker
H-1B2 DOD Researcher & Development Project Worker

H-1B2 DOD Researcher and Development Project Worker

The job must meet both of the following criteria to qualify as a DOD cooperative research and development project:

  • The cooperative research and development project or a co-production project is provided for under a government-to-government agreement administered by the U.S. Department of Defense
  • A bachelor’s or higher degree, or its equivalent is required to perform duties.

To be eligible for this visa category you must meet one of the following criteria:

  • Have completed a U.S. bachelor’s or higher degree required by the specific specialty occupation from an accredited college or university
  • Hold a foreign degree that is the equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s or higher degree in the specialty occupation
  • Hold an unrestricted State license, registration, or certification which authorizes you to fully practice the specialty occupation and be engaged in that specialty in the state of intended employment
  • Have education, training, or progressively responsible experience in the specialty that is equivalent to the completion of such a degree, and have recognition of expertise in the specialty through progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty.


There is no Labor Condition Application Required.

Setup a Consultation Immediately

Read More

Our Offices

Madison, WI Office
2236 County Road MM
Fitchburg, WI 53575
Phone: 608.276.5700
Fax: 608.276.5700

Tampa, Plant City, FL Office
3309 Jap Tucker Road
Plant City, FL 33566
Phone: 813-763-3181
Mr. Ajmal Khan, Manager
Office Visit by Appointment ONLY Se Habla Español